Here are the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was asked by Tiger Lily if I would like to play this game?
This my first tag game and I hope I get it right....
Weird Facts About Me:
1. Mommy and I believe that I am a re-incarnated cat. Through my mommy's past she said that we have always been together. People who read this will think that we are nuts but we don't care. Mommy says that I am too much like these other cats and she's gone through enough cats in her life time to know the difference! She says that I was with her as a black/Siamese cat, named Simco [1962-1967], when she was a child and we didn't meet up again until I came to her life again in 1978-1996...again as a black/Siamese, named Spooky. We were again reunited in 1997 but this time I have just the colorings of a seal point Siamese. She says that all of my traits and personalities have always been the same and throughout the years I have always shown-up when she has needed me the most.
2. I always know when my mommy is sick! When she had her heart problems and her heart hurt, I would lay on her chest where her heart is and purr so loudly that it would calm her down and the hurt would ease. She finally got her heart fixed but I still come to her every night and purr until she is asleep...or I fall asleep [after all...I'm a cat].
3. I like to be the center of attention! If I see that I'm not the center, then I have this trick that I do to make sure that everyone notices me! I stand on my hind legs and stretch up as high as I can and bring my front paws up beside my ears and give them the cutesy eye look...this makes everyone go awwwwww...then they talk about me! Works every time.....smart huh!
4. When mommy cleans out our litter box, I have to be the first one to use it! It doesn't matter that I really don't have to pee, it's just that I get the clean one first!
5. The other weird thing about me and the litter box is whether I'll let Thumber in it or not? If I catch her using it, I will chase her out of it and then completely over-bury her offerings! Mommy tried once to give us seperate boxes to use, but I still took control over both boxes! It's a wonder that Thumber doesn't have bladder problems!
6. I don't like human food! Although, I will pester mommy while she's making it because I have to ALWAYS know what she's doing! I even have this special meow that sounds just like I am saying "Whatcha doing? Can I see?"
7. I LOVE ICE CUBES IN MY WATER! Mommy and I both have this thing about having to have ice cubes in our water. If she forgets to put some ice cubes in my water, then she knows that I'll drink out of her cup instead. So she makes sure I have fresh cold water. I up-chuck more when the water is old and warm!
1. Blue.....to tell about her "one true love"
2. Wilma...to tell about the "evil demon spawn"