Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WEIRD FACTS ABOUT ME

This is my response to this Tag Game...
Here are the rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog

* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself

* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs

* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I was asked by Tiger Lily if I would like to play this game?


This my first tag game and I hope I get it right....


Weird Facts About Me:


1. Mommy and I believe that I am a re-incarnated cat. Through my mommy's past she said that we have always been together. People who read this will think that we are nuts but we don't care. Mommy says that I am too much like these other cats and she's gone through enough cats in her life time to know the difference! She says that I was with her as a black/Siamese cat, named Simco [1962-1967], when she was a child and we didn't meet up again until I came to her life again in 1978-1996...again as a black/Siamese, named Spooky. We were again reunited in 1997 but this time I have just the colorings of a seal point Siamese. She says that all of my traits and personalities have always been the same and throughout the years I have always shown-up when she has needed me the most.


2. I always know when my mommy is sick! When she had her heart problems and her heart hurt, I would lay on her chest where her heart is and purr so loudly that it would calm her down and the hurt would ease. She finally got her heart fixed but I still come to her every night and purr until she is asleep...or I fall asleep [after all...I'm a cat].


3. I like to be the center of attention! If I see that I'm not the center, then I have this trick that I do to make sure that everyone notices me! I stand on my hind legs and stretch up as high as I can and bring my front paws up beside my ears and give them the cutesy eye look...this makes everyone go awwwwww...then they talk about me! Works every time.....smart huh!


4. When mommy cleans out our litter box, I have to be the first one to use it! It doesn't matter that I really don't have to pee, it's just that I get the clean one first!



5. The other weird thing about me and the litter box is whether I'll let Thumber in it or not? If I catch her using it, I will chase her out of it and then completely over-bury her offerings! Mommy tried once to give us seperate boxes to use, but I still took control over both boxes! It's a wonder that Thumber doesn't have bladder problems!



6. I don't like human food! Although, I will pester mommy while she's making it because I have to ALWAYS know what she's doing! I even have this special meow that sounds just like I am saying "Whatcha doing? Can I see?"



7. I LOVE ICE CUBES IN MY WATER! Mommy and I both have this thing about having to have ice cubes in our water. If she forgets to put some ice cubes in my water, then she knows that I'll drink out of her cup instead. So she makes sure I have fresh cold water. I up-chuck more when the water is old and warm!

Now you know some of the weird things about me!
Who do I tag now......hmmmm?

1. Blue.....to tell about her "one true love"

2. Wilma...to tell about the "evil demon spawn"

3. Jackson...cause I want to know more about him

4,5,6,7. The hot(m)bc...all of the cats that live there "they sound like they would be lots of fun [if only I could let other cats into my space]

10 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Suki, our mommy says that The One Who Came Before, named Ralphie, and her "heart and soul" sent us to her so that she would always haf part of him with her. We each haf really specific parts of his personality that she has nefur seen in other kitties except Ralphie. So we doesn't think you is nuts.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh by the way, we added you to The Simply Siamese blog roll! Simply Siamese is a place for Siamese kitties! Come visit us and think about participating in Meezer Monday and Meezer Rule Wednesday posts!
www.simplysiamese.blogspot.com

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hi, Suki. Glad to know you're feeling better.

Does your Mommy have room to put a litter box in another room, or floor? It would be harder for you to keep Thumber out of both litter boxes if they're a ways apart. Just a thought.

puuurrrrrrr

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Suki, thanks for tagging me. I've also been tagged by some other pals (including Blue) for this. Check out my blog to find out some random facts about me!

Fancy not liking human food! It's the best, especially when bits fall on the floor and no-one notices! I like being the centre of attention too! J x

Headgirl said...

Sorry!
I forgot to comment yesterday.
TY for tagging me, always up for a game - have played.
The answer to the question you & mom QoH seek is there...

Gentle strokes & tickles
Blue

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh it iz furry nice to meet another cat who came from before. My frend & housemate Delilah iz one of doze. She iz three cats in one!!!! Da omee tinks dat iz weird, but it iz undeniably true. Also, my Auntie Stinkie? Da one you came & leftee purrz fur? She iz an "Egyptian" cat dat haz traveled wit da momee evfer since she can remember..& dat iz a furry long time. Tank you so much fur leavin' good wishez fur Auntie Stinkie.

-Dr Tweety

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Suki...I would like to invite you to come to my Victorian Tea party Wednesday afternoon...I hope you can stop in for a nice cuppa tea and a crumpet or marzipan mouse.
Purrrs Miss Peach

Headgirl said...

Hi Suki

Do hope you're going to Miss Peach's tea party, both Jackson & I have been invited and have accepted! Hope to see you there...
Am sure mommy QoH won't mind!

Gentle strokes & tickles
Blue

Headgirl said...

Me again, Jackson & I are travelling together, will call in & collect you...Just need to dust of my limo broom-stick!

Blue - loosing it again!
x

Shaggy and Scout said...

We are happy to know more about you!
I have to be first to christen the fresh litter too! -Scout