Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MY FIRST INVITE!

Today I'm catching a ride with Blue on her Limo Broom and we are going with Jackson to Miss Peach's Tea Party that she is hosting for her Mommy's Birthday!

I'm so excited to be asked over and I will be on my best behavior and not demand too much attention for myself. Mommy says that I should take Thumber also but she wasn't invited and I told her that it would be too crowded. Besides this is a grown-up thing and Thumber might be to young. I told Thumber that I will ask if I can bring her back a treat instead.

I'm not sure what I'll wear as I hate dressing up and I think my fur is lovely enough to be shown off by itself. As to wearing a hat or bonnet...no way...might mess up my ears and I might not be able to hear anything and I hate missing out on any gossip!

So I'll write you later on how it all went.

Got to hurry as I'm not sure when Blue will be here?

3 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we can't wait to see you there Suki

Headgirl said...

Hi Suki

Hope the broom stick wasn't too chilly but Miss Peach's welcome sure was warm...
Have posted about it & shared my golden rose too - do hope it reproduces tonight, otherwise I'm in trouble!

Gentle strokes & tickles
Blue

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

I yam lookin furward to meetin' you at Peachy's Suki!!